FanPost

BBB Fantasy Baseball

We have some open spots in our fantasy baseball league, if anyone is interested. It is an auction league, with the draft on March 30. First come first serve, let me know if you're interested, and I'll provide a link.

I'm also considering starting a second league that will be head to head instead of rotisserie. If you are also interested in that let me know and if we have more than 10 I'll start that league as well.