Sunday GameThread: Jays @ Yankees

I saw this picture and I thought of Kevin Seitzer

The Blue Jays visit beautiful George Steinbenner Park (now if they could just do something about the name) to play the Yankees. The park does look just like a miniature Yankees Stadium.

The Jays have birthday boy Mark Buehrle starting. Happy 35th Mark. Hope it's your best year ever.

Yankees have Michael Pineda starting. He is looking for the 5th starter spot for the Yankees. He's had a nice spring, 9 innings, 8 hits, 1 walk, 14 strikeouts and no earned runs.

The game is on MLB.tv, unfortunately not on Sportsnet.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS NEW YORK YANKEES
Getz, 2B Gardner, LF
Cabrera, LF Jeter, SS