FanPost

Sal Fasano

Long time lurker. Just wanted to throw this out to get some opinions. Can someone tell me why the Blue Jays have seemed to have buried Sal in the organization? I watched quite a few NH games two years ago and he was an excellent skipper there. I spoke with quite a few players and they all had nothing but positive things to say about him coaching wise and being a great person as well. So instead of promoting him upwards they have turned him into a roving catching instructor. Seems like quite a backward movement. To me it seems like a waste of talent.