The 25 Man Roster

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Scott had the story this morning, but let's list the 25 men:

Starting pitchers:

R.A. Dickey, Drew Hutchison, Mark Buehrle, Brandon Morrow, Dustin McGowan

The area we have surprises. going into camp, it was going to be Happ and Rogers as 4 and 5. But, Happ was awful (and is on the 15-day DL with Crappy Arm Disease or a sore back) and Rogers wasn't great either. After the 15 days on the DL, the Jays can have Happ in the minors, pitching on a rehab assignment for up to 30 days. Hutchison was amazing.

Dustin looked good. It will take awhile before he can get to the 100 pitch level that we would like from a starter. I'd imagine Dustin is thrilled. A week ago it seemed like there no chance it would be in the rotation. Things change quick. I hope that his arm holds up. During those 30 days, I'd imagine they will see if they can trade him, but he'll be there if there is an injury

Bullpen:

Casey Janssen, Sergio Santos, Brett Cecil, Aaron Loup, Steve Delabar, Jeremy Jeffress, Todd Redmond and Esmil Rogers.

I'm glad they are keeping Jeffress, as much as I hate the 8-man pen. Redmond and Rogers will be long men and, with McGowan working on a lower pitch count, they will have work.

Catchers:

Dioner Navarro and Josh Thole.

I was so sure it would be Kratz. I'd imagine that Dickey must have stated a preference Too bad, I liked Kratz.

Infield:

Edwin Encarnacion, Adam Lind, Ryan Goins, Maicer Izturis, Jose Reyes and Brett Lawrie

We knew this was going to be the way it would shake out when camp started, though I held out some hope we'd find a 2B who could hit some.

Outfield:

Melky Cabrera, Colby Rasmus, Jose Bautista and Moises Sierra

They are going to try to slip Matt Tuiasosopo through waivers.

So that's the roster to start the season. How long until the first change?