Wednesday GameThread: Yankees @ Blue Jays

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Is it really only Wednesday? This has been a long week.

Yeah that's our old friend Kelly Johnson playing first. I hope he plays a lot of first base for them this season.

Dickey has the catcher he wants. He did seem to pitch better after Thole was called up last year, but that was likely more to do with his neck and back getting better.

Remember we have rules here. Try not to be terrible.

It's less than a week until opening day!

And...if you are in Edmonton, I'm on the Fan1260, talking, I hope, Blue Jays (geeze I hope I'm not talking about the Oilers) at 11:25 mountain time.