FanPost

Over Under Bets - 1st 5 Jays games - help Raffa

Help Raffa distract himself from a sudden flu.

The house sets the betting at Over Under = 3.5

First time through the rotation, 5 games.

A) How many non-quality starts - Wiki definition. (fails to: "last six innings or permit no more than three earned runs.") The McGowan exception: 75 pitches instead of 6 innings

B) Plus How many regular position players will miss a at least one full game due to injury in first five games:

example: Morrow gets pounded, McGowan pitches only 72 . (even tho he strikes out 24 batters on 3 pitches each).

Reyes misses the opener. Rasmus 'neck flares up n game 4. Over Wins

What do you expect ? What do you bet ?