Make your 2014 MLB Predictions

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Since this is the last weekend of spring training, it is time to make our predictions. Give us your best guesses.

1. Give us your guess for the how the final standings in each division.

2. Who makes it to the World Series and who wins?

3. Who gets the major awards in each league. MVP, Cy Young and Rookie of the Year?

4. Who leads each league in home runs, batting average and WAR?

5. Who is the biggest surprise (can be a team or a player)?

6. Who is the biggest disappointment (can be a team or player)?

7. How many Blue Jay wins?

Me?

1. AL East: Rays, Red Sox, Blue Jays, Orioles, Yankees.

AL Central: Tigers, Indians, Royals, White Sox, Twins.

AL West: A's, Rangers, Mariners, Angels, Astros.

NL West: Nationals, Braves, Mets, Phillies, Marlins.

NL Central: Reds, Cardinals, Pirates, Cubs, Brewers.

NL West: Dodgers, Rockies, Giants, Diamondbacks, Padres.

2. Rays, Dodgers. Rays win.

3. AL: Mike Trout (but hoping Edwin) (MVP), Yordano Ventura (ROY), David Price (CY)

NL: Joey Votto (MVP), Kolten Wong (ROY), Clayton Kershaw (CY)

4. AL: Jose Bautista (HR), Joe Mauer (BA), Mike Trout (WAR)

NL: Paul Goldschmidt (HR), Votto (BA), McCutchen (WAR)

5. Melky Cabrera. (ok, it is hopeful thinking). I'm also hoping that Drew Hutchison has a surprise season.

6. Yankees.

7. 84

.