Monday GameThread: Jays @ Twins

Ryan Goins - Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports

Today the Blue Jays travel to Fort Myers to play the Twins.

There hasn't been much news coming out of the Jays camp so far this spring. John Lott has a story about Ricky Romero. I didn't know he had a stem cell procedure done on his knees. It doesn't sound fun.

J.A. Happ gets the start. Twins have Kevin Correia starting.