Buffalo Bisons Roster

Here is the Buffalo Bisons roster, to start the International League season.

Pitchers (12):

Kyle Drabek, Liam Hendriks, Chad Jenkins, Sean Nolin, Rob Rasmussen, Ricky Romero, John Stilson, Mickey Storey, Marcus Stroman, Ryan Tepera, Neil Wagner and Marcus Walden.

Catchers (2):

Jack Murphy, Mike Nickeas.

Infielders (6):

Jonathan Diaz, Chris Getz, Jared Goedert, Dan Johnson, Munenori Kawasaki, Andy LaRoche.

Outfield (5):

Brett Carroll, Anthony Gose, Ricardo Nanita, Kevin Pillar, Matt Tuiasosopo.