Jose Reyes to have MRI, again

David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

This isn't good news:

I would think that the Blue Jays will have to make a move before tomorrow's game, since, without Jose Reyes, Maicer Izturis will have to play and we will be without a utility infielder. Maybe Munenori Kawasaki is on his way to Tampa Bay?

I'm trying not to imagine the whining when they send Erik Kratz back down for Kawasaki (or Getz).

We had such a nice, injury free spring training too. Now Casey Janssen is on the DL (as well has J.A. Happ). I hope Jose will only be out a few days. We really do need him in the lineup.

I think the Jays should have had Reyes rest on the weekend, instead of playing in Montreal, but that's easy to say afterwards.

SB Nation Featured Video