Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Jose Reyes placed on disabled list

After being pulled from the first inning of the Opening Day game against the Rays, the Blue Jays' starting shortstop Jose Reyes has been placed on the 15-day disabled list and is awaiting an MRI to see the extent of the injury to his left hamstring that had bothered him since March 22. Bisons infielder Jonathan Diaz was added to the 40-man roster and was called up to aid the major league team.

  • Live
3 Total Updates since March 31, 2014
  • Important 2
  • Articles 3