Wednesday GameThread: Pirates @ Blue Jays

David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

Today's game is a 1:00 start. it isn't on TV, it is MLB audio if you want to listen today. I think I'll listen to the first couple of innings.

There is a little bit of news this morning, the Jays have sent Luis Perez, Derrick Chung and Jack Murphy over to the minor league camp. Perez will start the season on the DL, apparently he still have some numbness in his pinky finger after his surgery last year. Jays have 55 players left in camp.

And there is this:

We knew that...it's just a question of how bad he would have to be to lose his spot. If he keeps going like his last start, he'll lose the spot, but I'd like to think he can't be that bad.

Also Bovada.lv tells us the Vegas odds for the Jays winning the World Series is 33/1 and to win the AL Pennant at 16/1.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS PITTSBURGH PIRATES
Chris Getz, 2B Starling Marte, LF
Steve Tolleson, LF Chris Dickerson, CF
Jose Bautista, RF Neil Walker, DH
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Gaby Sanchez, 1B
Brett Lawrie, 3B Travis Snider, Former Jay
Dioner Navarro, C Brent Morel, Former Jay
Josh Thole, DH Tony Sanchez, C
Anthony Gose, CF Josh Harrison, 2B
Jonathan Diaz, SS Clint Barmes, SS

Brandon Morrow starts, Sergio Santos, Aaron Loup, Jeremy Jeffress, Chad Jenkins and Aaron Sanchez are to follow him.