Saturday GameThread and Santana Watch

David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

So the game is on Sportsnet, so we can all watch for the Ervin Santana signing together.

We play the Twins today.

Lineups:

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS MINNESOTA TWINS
Jose Reyes - SS Byron Buxton - CF
Ryan Goins - 2B Brian Dozier - 2B
Jose Bautista - RF Trevor Plouffe - 3B
Edwin Encarnacion - DH Drew Parmelee - 1B
Adam Lind - 1B Josmil Pinto - C
Brett Lawrie - 3B Jason Kubel - DH
Melky Cabrera - LF Darin Mastroianni - RF
Dioner Navarro - C Max Kepler - LF
Anthony Gose - CF Eduardo Escobar - SS
Drew Hutchison - SP Phil Hughes - SP

I'm guessing Goins is batting second to get more at bats.

Enjoy the game, don't be awful.