Sometimes it seems to take forever for 5 o'clock to come: GameThread

Jonathan Dyer-USA TODAY Sports

While we wait for Ervin Santana to decide which team team he'll be giving up home runs for....I mean, which team he will carry to the playoffs, there is a game to distract us. And it is on MLB.tv.

The Jays are at Osceola County Stadium to visit the Astros. R.A. Dickey gets the start. If I remember right, he went 4 innings last time out. We took a good number of our regulars on the bus trip (I have no idea how many regulars the Astros are using):

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS HOUSTON ASTROS
Jose Reyes, SS Dexter Fowler, CF
Melky Cabrera, LF Jose Altuve, 2B
Jose Bautista, DH Jason Castro, C
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Chris Carter, DH
Moises Sierra, RF Robbie Grossman, LF
Maicer Izturis, 3B Matt Dominguez, 3B
Erik Kratz, C Jon Singleton, 1B
Kevin Pillar, CF George Springer, RF
Ryan Goins, 2B Jonathan Villar, SS

Join us in the Thread. Remember the rules, mostly try not to be terrible.