Game Two GameThread: Blue Jays @ Rays

We will miss you Jose. - Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Tonight Drew Hutchison makes his first MLB start since June 15, 2012. After a terrific spring training I'm pretty curious to see tonight's start.

Alex Cobb starts for the Rays. He had a good spring too, 15.2 innings, 13 hits, 4 earned, 2 walks and 18 strikeouts.

And there is this:

Oh, I sure hope he doesn't miss 29 games. 29 games with Diaz and Goins in the lineup...

And

Oh well. Offense is a secondary concern,

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TAMPA BAY RAYS
Cabrera, LF Joyce, LF
Rasmus, CF Myers, RF
Bautista, RF Zobrist, 2B
Encarnacion, 1B Longoria, 3B
Lind, DH Loney, 1B
Navarro, C Jennings, CF
Lawrie, 3B Forsythe, DH
Goins, 2B Hanigan, C
Diaz, SS Escobar, SS

Personally I'd have rather they moved Bautista and Encarnacion up a spot, but such is life.

Remember we have rules around here. Some reminders, don't talk about illegal streams, don't argue with the Mods and don't be terrible.