Game 10 GameThread: Astros @ Blue Jays

Tom Szczerbowski

We have a shot at a sweep. Even if it is 'just' the Astros, I'll take a sweep. I've been told, far too often, that the Jays are going to lose 100 games this year. So a sweep makes me feel that much better.

R.A. Dickey gets the start, under a closed dome. His last start was very good.

Dallas Keuchel has made 1 start this year, he was hit pretty hard, 8 hits, 4 earned, in 5 innings by the Angels. Jays182 (we really have to get you a better name) gave us a profile of Dallas here.

Here is our lineup:

1: Melky Cabrera, LF

2: Maicer Izturis, 2B

3: Jose Bautista, RF

4: Edwin Encarnacion, 1B

5: Dioner Navarro, DH

6: Brett Lawrie, 3B

7: Colby Rasmus, CF

8: Josh Thole, C

9: Jonathan Diaz, SS

I'm going to miss at least some of the game, my boy has a rugby game and I've been informed that I'm driving him to and from said game. I know nothing about rugby, other than it is a good way to get hurt.