Around The Nest Blue Jays Minor League Question Thread - Week 2

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Episode title: "Marcus Walden Pond"

It's Friday again, so that means we will be airing another live episode of the Blue Jays minor league podcast Around The Nest today at 5 pm Eastern. This is your chance to get your questions about the Blue Jays' farm system answered by a panel of experts who watch every game--the broadcasters. Simply go to the comments and add your questions before 4 pm and they will answer a few selected questions on the show.

My question this week is on Anthony Gose: Through six games, the outfielder has already had five walks (on four strikeouts) I want to ask a bit more detail about his approach at the plate this year, and how it differs from what he did in 2013 (if anything).

On today's show, host Jesse Goldberg-Strassler of the Lugnuts will be speaking first with the Bisons' (4-2, t-1st) Ben Wagner, then the Fisher Cats' (2-5, 6th) Tom Gauthier, then Al Hernandez and Tyler Murray of the Dunedin Blue Jays (6-1, 1st), then finally Trey Wilson of the Lugnuts (3-4, 4th). You can listen to the episode here:

New Sports Podcasts with Around the Nest on BlogTalkRadio

If you missed last week's show, and would like to see if your question was answered, select Week 1 in the widget below:

Online Sports Radio at Blog Talk Radio with Around the Nest on BlogTalkRadio