Quick Recap: Blue Jays lose to Orioles in 12 innings

Patrick Smith

Blue Jays 1 Orioles 2 (12 innings)

Where has all the offense gone. Long time passing.

Where has all the offense gone. Long time ago.

Anyway just a quick recap, we'll add stuff to it later on, when I'm not being paid to do other things.

A lack of scoring wasted a good start from Drew Hutchison. Drew went 6 inning and allowed just 4 hits and 2 walks, with 5 strikeouts.

Neil Wagner started the 7th and gave up a run on 2 hits, to put us behind.

A Colby Rasmus 9th inning home tied it but that was all the offense we could manage.  Just 7 hits in 12 innings. Bud Norris was good and all the pitchers were helped out by a large strike zone.

Todd Redmond pitched 3 good innings of relief but he couldn't make it through his 4th inning. He gave up a 1-out triple to Steve Lonbardozzi and a walk off single to David Lough.

And we are back to .500.