Lucky Game 13 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Orioles

Patrick Smith

Start times are catching me off guard this weekend. Yesterday I figured it was an afternoon game, got all set to watch and then found out it was an evening game. Today, well it is just a half hour later than I thought it would be, so I get to watch soccer players fake injury for an extra half hour.

Jays182 has a look at the O's starter Ubaldo Jimenez, in case you missed it.

Mark Buehrle goes for the Jays. Mark's first start was great and he fought through 5.1 innings in his second start, giving up 8 hits but only 1 run. I'm hoping this one is more like his first start.

Gibby has moved around guys a bit today, hoping to get bats going. Izturis isn't batting second anymore, Colby gets the spot, I guess as a reward for yesterday's home run. Edwin and Lind switch. the sooner Edwin gets hitting the better. Lawrie batting 8th is a sad commentary on how he has been hitting.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BALTIMORE ORIOLES
Melky Cabrera, LF Nick Markakis, RF
Colby Rasmus, CF Delmon Young, LF
Jose Bautista, RF Adam Jones, CF
Adam Lind, DH Chris Davis, 1B
Edwin Encarnacion,1B Matt Wieters, C
Dioner Navarro, C Steve Pearce, DH
Maicer Izturis, 2B J.J. Hardy, Ss
Brett Lawrie, 3B Steve Lonbardozzi, 2B
Ryan Goins, SS Jonathan Schoop, Wild throws