Maicer Izturis removed from game with sprained knee

maicer - Abelimages

Maicer Izturis was in today's starting lineup and was in the on deck circle in the top of the first but didn't take his position in the bottom of the inning. We didn't know why until:

If he is out, I wonder if they bring back Jose Reyes quicker or if Munenori or someone comes up from Buffalo for a couple of days?