FanPost

Blue Jays Walk Up Songs 2014

It would be nice to have a list of Blue Jays' Walk Up Songs. Every year our guys choose a fresh hit, Hip Hop, latino songs for our latinos , country-taste, GoT theme Song for R.A. Dickey, whatever... We had this nice article by jays182 about predicted walk up songs. I saw it two days later, so I didn't comment then, and I want to share my thoughts for Jose Bautista's song now. And the winner is "Hold On, We're Going Home" by Drake! :)

I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see

Cause you're a good girl(ball) and you know it

You act so different around me...

Cause you're a good girl(ball) and you know it

I know exactly who you could be...

Just hold on, we're going HOME

Just hold on, we're going HOME

It's hard to do these things alone

Just hold on, we're going HOME

But let's gather the actual at bat songs, which we heard during the first two series, vs. Yankees and vs. Astros @ Rogers Centre!

Please contribute! I will try to update the list with double checks!

Blue Jays Walk Up Songs 2014

  1. R.A. Dickey - Game of Thrones Main Theme
  2. Maicer Izturis - Marc Anthony - Vivir Mi Vida
  3. Dioner Navarro - K'NAAN - Wavin' Flag
  4. Melky Cabrera - Drake - The Motto ft. LIL WAYNE, Tyga
  5. Jose Bautista - Drake - Trophies
  6. Josh Thole - Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane