Game 14 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Twins

Hannah Foslien

Today's lineups. You may notice no Colby. I'm hoping the hamstring issues aren't going to be a continuing thing. So if you are keeping score, without Colby we have a 2 person bench. No arguing with the umps.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS MINNESOTA TWINS
Melky Cabrera - LF Brian Dozier - 2B
Munenori Kawasaki - 2B Joe Mauer - 1B