Blue Jays @ Twins - April 15 - Overflow GameThread

Hannah Foslien

Blue Jays lead the Twins 5-2 going into the top of the 8th on a cold, cold night in Minneapolis.

  • Starter Brandon Morrow had a not-so-good start, throwing a tonne of pitches early, but escaped major trouble, ending up only giving up just 2 runs, but on 4 hits and 4 walks in 3.2 innings.
  • Aaron Loup, Neil Wagner, and Brett Cecil came after with hitless relief.
  • The Blue Jays got all their runs in the 6th.
  • Adam Lind was pulled from the game with "lower back tightness."

GO JAYS GO!