FanPost

how long before first trade

How long before AA makes a trade?

Even if its a minor deal. We have an excess of pitching right now and with the way

pitchers are going down around the league these guys must hold some value.

We have 3 long men in the bullpen with the potential to be starters (Rogers, Redmond and Happ)

We will have 3-4 guys with late inning/closer potential (Janssen, Santos, Delabar, Cecil, Wagner)

Something's got to be done to shore up our bench, and holes at 2nd base, outfield, righty DH.

I feel something coming soon.