Today's game postponed, day/night double header tomorrow

Possibly a Blue Jay - Hannah Foslien

The headline says it all. It's cold and snowing in Minneapolis today and they are cancelling today. Tomorrow they will play the scheduled game at 1:00 Eastern and then make up today's game a 7:00 Eastern.

Good news for the walking wounded on the Blue Jays. Adam Lind has an extra day to loosen up his back (or the team has another day to decide if he needs to go on the DL) and Colby Rasmus can spend all today on the massage table betting his hamstring worked on.

I was looking forward to seeing the game today.