Game 15 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Twins Double Header Game 1

Who is that masked batter. I was thinking of flipping the picture to make it harder to figure out - Jesse Johnson-USA TODAY Sports

It is a beautiful -1 C in Minneapolis this morning. Let's play two. Honestly, I think that temperatures below freezing should make for automatic postponement.

Gibby is to be on SiriusXM radio MLB channel at 12:30 Eastern on Thursdays, but I'm doubting he'll be on today since the game starts half an hour later but I'm going to listen in, just in case.

So we start the day with a little bit of bad news:

Also, they are moving Jose Reyes' come back day til Saturday, saying that Cleveland is going to be cold on Friday, they'd rather not have him get too cold and tight on his first day back. And they are going to wait another day to decide if Adam Lind should go on the DL.I'm not hopeful.

Anthony Gose will be activated for the second game and will likely be playing CF.

Today's Lineups

It's going to be a long day of GameThreads and recaps...and likely transaction news. Join us in the thread.