It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game.

Mark J. Rebilas-US PRESSWIRE

Twins 9 Jays 5

Ummmm....I got nothing.

8 walks in an inning. 3 different relievers couldn't throw a strike.

It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game.It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game.It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game.It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game. It's just one game.

I was going to keep typing that til I believed it but...

Dear Blue Jays, you owe me a day of my life back.

The GameThread had 1551 comments. Picachu led the way.

# Commenter # Comments
2 Tom Dakers 109
4 publius varrus 103
6 spockster 95