Game 17 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Indians

Bruce Kluckhohn-USA TODAY Sports

For those of us foolish enough to be watching the Blue Jays again after yesterday's mess, here is the GameThread.

If you are worried about the weather, it is to be a lovely 12 C at game time today. Beach weather compared to Minnesota.

I figured there might be a roster move or two today, but looks like they just sent Gose away. Tomorrow we get Reyes back. Yay.

We really need a big wind to get the taste of yesterday out of our mouths. Unfortunately, Masterson is a heck of a pitcher, though he's having a slow start to the season, 5.87 ERA, in 3 starts. 9 walks, 15 k in 15.1 innings.

Drew...well you know, 3.68, 8 walks, 15 k in 14.2 innings. Looks like both starters need to watch the walks.

In This Article

Events
Teams