Reyes activated, Francisco called up, Kawasaki sent down

We are happy you are back. - Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports

The headline says most of it, but:

None of it is a surprise, but I'm hoping Lind isn't out for more than the 15 days, which is dated back to his last time in the lineup. I do like Kawasaki a ton, but if Gibby is going to make him bunt so much, I'm glad he's going down. Reyes should give our offense a much much needed boost. Don't get hurt again, ok? Thanks.

SB Nation Featured Video