Jose Reyes Return Day GameThread: Blue Jays @ Indians

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

Yay, Jose Reyes is back. No more bunting in the first inning (he says hopefully). Also the first appearance in a Blue Jays uniform for Juan Francisco. We really haven't had a lot of luck with Franciscos, maybe Juan will turn that around.

Mark Buehrle goes for his 4th win, in his 4th starts. What a difference a year makes. Last year he picked up his 4th win on June 19th. I do think that Buehrle was likely the starter hurt the most by our awful defense last season, but there is no doubt that he is pitching better. Maybe he and JP didn't mesh.

Gibby has said that Sergio Santos isn't available today, he says that Aaron Loup will be closer today. Hmmm.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS CLEVELAND INDIANS
Jose Reyes - SS Asdrubal Cabrera - SS
Melky Cabrera - LF Nick Swisher - 1B
Jose Bautista - RF Jason Kipnis - 2B
Edwin Encarnacion - 1B Carlos Santana - DH
Dioner Navarro - C Ryan Raburn - LF
Colby Rasmus - CF Michael Brantley - CF
Brett Lawrie - 3B Yan Gomes - C
Juan Francisco - DH David Murphy - RF