Game 3 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Rays

Brian Blanco

We have a new moderator. Take a bow Gerse. Give him the same respect you give to...well, try to be nice to him.

While I'm talking about moderators, I want to remind everyone that the threads are not the place to argue rules. During the games, I want to watch the game, surprisingly enough. If you have a problem with the rules or how they are enforced, send me an email, and I can deal with it after the game. Course if you are going to send me that email, maybe don't tell me how terrible the site is and how much you hate it. I might lose interest in your suggestions for improving the rules.

Tonight the Jays are facing another good, young Rays pitcher Matt Moore. He was pretty good last year:

Year Age W L ERA G GS CG IP H ER HR BB SO ERA+ H/9 HR/9 BB/9 SO/9 SO/BB
2013 24 17 4 3.29 27 27 1 150.1 119 55 14 76 143 116 7.1 0.8 4.5 8.6 1.88
Provided by Baseball-Reference.com: View Original Table
Generated 4/2/2014.

Mike Buehrle gets the start for the good guys.

Year Age W L ERA G GS CG IP H ER HR BB SO ERA+ H/9 HR/9 BB/9 SO/9 SO/BB
2013 34 12 10 4.15 33 33 1 203.2 223 94 24 51 139 98 9.9 1.1 2.3 6.1 2.73
Provided by Baseball-Reference.com: View Original Table
Generated 4/2/2014.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TAMPA BAY RAYS
Cabrera, LF Jennings, CF