Happy Easter GameThread: Blue Jays @ Indians

I hope you are having a great Easter. I have my Key Lime pies in the oven. But I haven't had any chocolate yet.

The final game of our series in Cleveland, a sweep would be ok by me.

Brandon Morrow starts for the good guys and Carlos Carrasco gets the start for the Native Americans. Carlos is 0-2, with a 7.84 ERA in 2 starts with 5 walks and 12 strikeouts in 10.1 innings.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS CLEVELAND INDIANS
Jose Reyes - SS Michael Bourn - CF
Melky Cabrera - LF Nick Swisher - 1B
Jose Bautista - RF Jason Kipnis - 2B
Edwin Encarnacion - DH Carlos Santana - C
Juan Francisco - 1B Michael Brantley - LF
Brett Lawrie - 3B Asdrubal Cabrera - SS
Colby Rasmus - CF David Murphy - RF
Josh Thole - C Ryan Raburn - DH
Ryan Goins - 2B Lonnie Chisenhall - 3B
Brandon Morrow - RHP Carlos Carrasco - RHP