Game 21 GameThread: Orioles @ Blue Jays

Tom Szczerbowski

I really like winning the first game of a series. It takes a lot of pressure off the next day.

Dustin McGowan is making his 4th start. He's 1-1 with a 4.85 ERA. In 13 innings, he has 8 strikeouts, and 6 walks. He's thrown 72, 90 and 85 pitches in his first three games, so I'm guessing around 95-100 pitches is where he'd top out today. He's had 1 good start and 2 lesser starts. His good start was against the O's, so I'm hoping he can do that again.

Chris Tillman is 2-1 with a 1.71 ERA. His one loss was against us, he was tripped up by his team's defense.

Today's Lineups

BALTIMORE ORIOLES TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Nick Markakis - RF Jose Reyes - SS
Nelson Cruz - DH Melky Cabrera - LF
Chris Davis - 1B Jose Bautista - RF
Adam Jones - CF Edwin Encarnacion - DH
Matt Wieters - C Juan Francisco - 1B
J.J. Hardy - SS Dioner Navarro - C
Ryan Flaherty - 3B Colby Rasmus - CF
Jonathan Schoop - 2B Brett Lawrie - 3B
David Lough - LF Ryan Goins - 2B
Chris Tillman - RHP Dustin McGowan - RHP