Game 22 GameThread: Orioles @ Blue Jays

The rubber game of our little 3 game series.

There is a tiny bit of news. John Gibbons has said that he might slip a 6th starter into the rotation, a couple of times, in the month of May. With fewer days off, he wants to keep the starters fresh. J.A. Happ is the one that is most likely to get the call.

Bud Norris, is 0-2, with a 4.42 ERA so far this season. It would be nice to make him 0-3. Drew Hutchison is 1-1, with a 3.60 ERA.

Today's Lineups

BALTIMORE ORIOLES TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Nick Markakis - RF Jose Reyes - SS
Nelson Cruz - DH Melky Cabrera - LF