FanPost

Jays road trip - Pittsburgh!

Myself and a good buddy are heading to Pittsburgh next weekend to catch the Saturday and Sunday ball games between the (formerly) lowly Pirates and Jays.

Any recommendations from folks here for things to do in the city, at the ballpark, or good bars nearby??

If anyone else will be at the game, we could try and meet up for a drink too.

We're really fired up for this trip - any input would be awesome!