Game 24 GameThread: Red Sox @ Blue Jays

Game two of our weekend series with the Red Sox.

Sunscreen boy starts for the Red Sox. I hope he can get the right amount of sunscreen so he doesn't burn under the lights in Rogers Centre. The hair grease is also very important to get right.

In Jays news, Shi Davidi tells us this:

The Toronto Blue Jays are aligning Marcus Stroman's next start with that of Dustin McGowan, a sign the prized prospect may be nearing his big-league debut.

And there was this:

Honestly, if Bautista believes this, Gibbons has to sit down with him and explain how things work. He can't be allowed to think this was ok.

Today's Lineups

BOSTON RED SOX TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Dustin Pedroia - 2B Jose Reyes - SS
Shane Victorino - RF Melky Cabrera - LF
David Ortiz - DH Jose Bautista - DH
Mike Carp - 1B Juan Francisco - 1B
Grady Sizemore - LF Dioner Navarro - C
A.J. Pierzynski - C Colby Rasmus - CF
Will Middlebrooks - 3B Brett Lawrie - 3B
Jonathan Herrera - SS Moises Sierra - RF
Jackie Bradley - CF Ryan Goins - 2B
Clay Buchholz - RHP Brandon Morrow - RHP