Jays of the Day leader board

Tom Szczerbowski-USA TODAY Sports

Every couple of weeks I'm going to put up the Jays of the Day leaderboard. Back in the days before the big redesign we could put the Jays of the Day table on one side of the main page, but that doesn't really work now. So instead, I'll put it up in a post every once in a while.

Yep there as a problem with the table, a couple of games got missed. Bautista is still the leader

Jose Bautista 6
Brett Lawrie 5
Mark Buehrle 4
Brett Cecil 4