Game 27 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Royals

Ed Zurga

Game 2 of the series with the Royals. I'd say it has to be better than last night's game, but the Gods hate when I do that and work hard to prove me wrong.

We have a battle of the young right-handers tonight:

Hutchison is 23 and is 1-1 with a 3.46 ERA in 5 starts, with 9 walks and 33 strikeouts in 26 innings.

Ventura is 22 and 2-1 with a 1.80 ERA, in 4 starts, with 9 walks and 27 strikeouts in 25 innings.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS KANSAS CITY ROYALS
Jose Reyes - SS Norichika Aoki - RF
Melky Cabrera - LF Omar Infante - 2B
Jose Bautista - RF Eric Hosmer - 1B
E. Encarnacion - 1B Billy Butler - DH
Dioner Navarro - C Alex Gordon - LF
Juan Francisco - 3B Salvador Perez - C
Colby Rasmus - CF Mike Moustakas - 3B
Moises Sierra - DH Alcides Escobar - SS
Chris Getz - 2B Jarrod Dyson - CF
Drew Hutchison - RHP Yordano Ventura - RHP