Brett Lawrie day-to-day

David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

Barry Davis had this:

Well, we knew he wasn't going to play 162 games, I'm hoping this doesn't turn out of to be more serious than they are saying.

Tonight Juan Francisco will play the hot corner. He's not the defensive player Brett is, hes a -1.3 UZR/150 career at third base and is a little error prone, .934 FA.

Get better quick Brett.

In other injury news:

And he's asking to go to New Hampshire instead of Dunedin so he can face better competition.