Around The Nest Blue Jays Minor League Question Thread - Week 1

Lansing Lugnuts - Minor Leaguer

We here at Bluebird Banter are excited to announce a brand new weekly feature on the site dedicated to the Blue Jays' minor league clubs. Starting today, you would be able to to come to www.bluebirdbanter.com every Friday until the end of the minor league season to tune in to Around The Nest, a live podcast hosted by the Voice of the Lansing Lugnuts, Jesse Goldberg-Strassler.

In the weekly podcast, which airs starting at 5 pm Eastern every Friday of the season, Jesse goes up and down the organization to speak with a broadcaster from every single active level. That means from now until June you will hear Ben Wagner talking about the Buffalo Bisons (AAA), Tom Gauthier and Bob Lipman discussing the New Hampshire Fisher Cats (AA), Tyler Murray chatting about the Dunedin Blue Jays (A-Adv), and Jesse's new partner Trey Wilson banter about the Lansing Lugnuts (A). And when the short-season leagues start up, the podcast will be joined by representatives from the Vancouver Canadians and the Bluefield Blue Jays as well.

Starting next week, we will be posting a question thread by Wednesday or Thursday each week to collect your questions that you can ask in the comments below. Jesse will select a few to ask the other broadcasters during the show. The hope is that Bluebird Banter readers would be able to have a forum to learn more about how the organization's minor leaguers are doing beyond what's shown on the boxscore, as those can be misleading sometimes. Ask how Lansing's clean-up guy is hitting breaking balls, ask how well Dunedin's right fielder is reading fly balls, ask how New Hampshire's ace is handling right-handed batters, or ask how the guy who was just promoted to Buffalo is adjusting to triple-A.

So, ask away below, and be sure to come back to Bluebird Banter at 5 pm to catch the show.