Game 6 GameThread: Yankees @ Blue Jays

R.A. Dickey with his new glove - Tom Szczerbowski

R.A. Dickey gets his second start of the second (and the dome will be closed). It will be better than his first start. Right? Please.

Michael Pineda makes his first start as a Yankee, two years after the trade that sent Jesus Montero to Seattle for him. That trade failed for both teams.

The Yankees have put Mark Teixeira on to the DL, Austin Romine gets the call up. What's with teams carrying 3 catchers? The mighty Yankees' first baseman? Kelly Johnson.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS NEW YORK YANKEES
Melky Cabrera, LF Jacoby Ellsbury, CF
Colby Rasmus, CF Derek Jeter, SS
Jose Bautista, RF Carlos Beltran, RF
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Brian McCann, DH
Adam Lind, DH Alfonso Soriano, LF
Brett Lawrie, 3B Kelly Johnson, 1B
Josh Thole, C Francisco Cervelli, C
Ryan Goins, Looking for a hit Yangervis Solarte, 3B
Jonathan Diaz, SS Dean Anna, 2B

Remember we have rules around here. Some reminders, don't talk about illegal streams, no pictures or gifs until the game ends, don't argue with the Mods and don't be terrible.