Game 7 GameThread: Yankees @ Blue Jays

Jose hitting a home run. - Tom Szczerbowski

After today we'll be one week into the season. It has been a much better start than last year, we were 2-4 after 6 games last year. But beyond the record, the team just looks better.

Drew Hutchison makes his second start. He pitched 5.1 shutout innings against the Rays, allowing 3 hits and 3 walks, with 4 strikeouts.

CC Sabathia didn't have as much luck in his first start, giving up 8 hits, including 2 home runs and 6 earned in 6 innings against the Astros. He only allowed 13 hits and 3 walks in 21 spring innings. So we'll see if the start against the Astros was the real CC or not today.

No Colby in CF today. After his catch in CF yesterday, I'm not sure this is a good idea, but I'm hoping Drew keeps the Yankees from hitting the ball in the air.

Remember we have rules around here. Some reminders: no pictures or Gifs until the game is over, don't argue with the Mods and don't be terrible.