Quick Recap: Jays Beat Astros

Abelimages

Astros 2 Blue Jays 5

I'm just doing a quick recap for now, I'm busy with something else at the moment. We'll color it in later.

The first time the Jays scored 5 runs this season Jose Bautista hit a solo homer in the first, Malky Cabrera hit a 2-run shot in the 7th. In between Dioner Navarro drove in a run in the 4th and another in the 6th.

Mark Buehrle had a tough night. He gave up 8 hits and a walk in 5.1 innings, but only allowed 1 earned run.

Steve Delabar, Aaron Loup, Brett Cecil and Sergio Santos finished out the games, allowing just 1 run over the last 3.1.

Back to .500.

SB Nation Featured Video