Game 28 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Royals

Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sports

So with the player moves, this is the lineup tonight:

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS KANSAS CITY ROYALS
Jose Reyes - SS Omar Infante - 2B
Chris Getz - 2B Eric Hosmer - 1B
Jose Bautista - RF Billy Butler - DH
E. Encarnacion - 1B Salvador Perez - C
Dioner Navarro - C Alex Gordon - LF
Juan Francisco - DH Danny Valencia - 3B
Brett Lawrie - 3B Justin Maxwell - RF
Colby Rasmus - CF Alcides Escobar - SS
Anthony Gose - LF Jarrod Dyson - CF
Mark Buehrle - LHP Jeremy Guthrie - RHP

Getz moves up on the strength of a really good game yesterday? Well, let's see if he can do it again.

Guthrie is 2-1 with a 4.22 ERA in 5 starts. 8 walks, 17 strikeouts in 32 innings. With Buehrle starting for the Jays, we shouldn't expect a lot of strikeouts tonight. The defenses will be busy.