5 Blue Jays on John Sickels Top 150 Prospect List

Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

Over at Minor League Ball, John Sickels has listed his Top 150 Prospect for 2014.

There are 5 Blue Jays on the list:

29) Aaron Sanchez, RHP, Toronto Blue Jays, Grade A-

45) Marcus Stroman, RHP, Toronto Blue Jays, Grade B+

92) Mitch Nay, 3B, Toronto Blue Jays, Grade B

98) Daniel Norris, LHP, Toronto Blue Jays, Grade B

127) Sean Nolin, LHP, Toronto Blue Jays, Grade B

And, of course some former Jays:

Go take a look.