Game 37 GameThread: Angels @ Blue Jays

Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports

Game two against the Angels.

There is a little bit of Blue Jays news. Gibby has said that Brett Lawrie will play some second base to keep Francisco in the lineup. I figured Lawrie's injure would have poured cold water on that idea. Lawrie, for his part, isn't thrilled:

We have Tyler Skaggs going against our Jays batters today. He is 2-1, 4.54 ERA in 6 starts. 37.2 innings, 35 hits, 12 walks and 24 strikeouts.

J.A. Happ gets his second start of the season, he put up 5 shutouts innings in his first start.

Today's Lineups

LOS ANGELES ANGELS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Erick Aybar - SS Jose Reyes - SS
Mike Trout - CF Melky Cabrera - LF