Blue Jays put Sergio Santos on DL

David Manning-USA TODAY Sports

Sergio Santos is going on the DL with a forearm issue of some sort. No word on who will take his roster spot.  I'm guessing Kevin Pillar but, knowing the Jays, it will be another pitcher or a  fourth catcher.

I'm hoping it is nothing serious with Sergio.

Adding to this...

The Jays claimed Kenny Wilson off waivers from the Twins. You'll remember the Twins took Wilson off waivers from the Jays back on April 24th. We can take bets on when the Jays lose him off waivers again. Wilson wasn't having a great time with the Twin's Double-A team, hitting just .195/.327/.268 in 11 games.