Colby Rasmus leaves game with hamstring tightness

Tom Szczerbowski

Colby Rasmus left tonight's game in the top of the 7th with right hamstring tightness.

Not having a 4th outfielder means Jose Bautista in CF and Steve Tolleson in RF, with Brett Lawrie at 2B and Juan Francisco at 3rd.

I imagine someone from the bullpen will have to be sent down to get us an outfielder, if Colby needs a day or 3 off. Poor Chad Jenkins.

Do we lead the league in hamstring troubles? Or does it just seem that way.