Game 41 GameThread: Indians @ Blue Jays

I love pictures of Casey throwing - Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports

Game two against the Cleveland Native Americans. Game one was fun.

McGowan has a nice little streak of 3 good starts going. 18 innings, 5 earned, 13 hits, 8 walks and 9 strikeouts. More strikeouts would be good, but small steps.

Corey Kluber has a nice little streak of his own. He's thrown 28.1 innings over his last 4 starts, 24 hits, 6 earned, 6 walks and 38 strikeouts.

Lawrie is at 2B again tonight, please Gibby can move him over to third if we get a big lead tonight?

Today's Lineups

CLEVELAND INDIANS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Michael Bourn - CF Jose Reyes - SS
Nick Swisher - 1B Melky Cabrera - LF