Game 43 GameThread: Blue Jays @ Rangers

Tom Szczerbowski

The Jays are deep in the heart of Texas for the weekend.

Today's lineups...it seems like Brett Lawrie is our second baseman now. If there is one thing I can ask, please don't like JP beat us.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TEXAS RANGERS
Jose Reyes - SS Shin-Soo Choo - LF
Melky Cabrera - LF Elvis Andrus - SS